Just made this head band for mill to wear on the 4th. It took like 15 min. and turned out okay I think. I just cut different sizes of felt circles (about 4-6 per flower). Added a couple cirlcles of patterned cotton fabric. Hot glued all the circles together, hand stitched on random buttons I had lying around. I cut of the waiste band of some old baby tights and glued the completed circles on that. Hope you have a happy 4th!
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
6 comments:
too cute! i love it! Sophie and I are just hanging out here while Logan studies for the bar. We distract him too much when we're around! We move to Alaska in a month! Hope you guys are well!
Hey Whitney - I probably should get your e-mail or something so we can swap info :) The place is called Nesbit Blueberry Plantation. It is down South of Southaven about 10 minutes off the 55.
http://www.nesbitblueberry.com/
If you go to this website, it gives you details. I think it is worth it. I think it is such a fun experience too. And the blueberries tasted really good.
Anyway, I have never been to the Collierville spray parks, but I hear this one is a little less busy. I really liked it! But I can't compare cause I haven't been to the others, but have been wanting to go! You will have to join us one day since we, as a mother's group, will be going every other week for the summer.
very cute! I like it on the vase as well!
Very creative. I like it. I think it is very cute! Much better than just okay, especially for a 15 min project.
don't know how you come up with this stuff...its a good thing i don't have a girl cause she wouldn't be nearly as cutely dressed. :) let's see a pic with her wearing it! :)
darling, whitney! it's so so cute. love it. and i'm sure she looked darling in it. happy fourth!!
Post a Comment