We just got back from a way awesome trip to Yellowstone! I hadn't been there since I was about 10! We went with our friends the Jensens. Yellowstone has such great geography with it's mtns., rivers, lakes, waterfalls, colorfull hot pots, giazers, not to mention all the animals...We saw 4 Grizzlies, Mtn. Goats, Cyotes, Wolves, Cranes, Herons, Marmotes, Buffalow, Prong horn, Elk, normal deer etc. It was so pretty that we took so many photos. I wish that I could put them all in, but you'd be bored with them. Our camera isn't the greatest, and doesn't zoom any closer than the naked eye can see, so some of the animals may not look so close, but they were actually really close.
We saw a ba-zillion of these! At first you're so excited to see one, and then you start to get sick of them b/c they're all over. I thing buffalo are cute animals.
We saw a ba-zillion of these! At first you're so excited to see one, and then you start to get sick of them b/c they're all over. I thing buffalo are cute animals.
This was our favorite hot springs. The colors are not inhanced in photo-shop. They really were this bright and colorfull! The blue water in the center was so deep, we I guess it went down to the crust of the earth, that's how the water gets so hot! If you feel in you'd die (at least that's what the sign tells you)
Due to the bad zoom, you may not realize this is a bald eagle at it's nest. It had some babies up there that we saw.
Beautiful scenery... This lake runs through most of yellowstone.
Mtn. Goat. I guess they were shedding, b/c they look ugly and dirty... They were really close! they also had several babies with them.
This one is one of the bears. We actually were about 150 meters away from it, which was pretty close, but it doesn't seem that close b/c of the camera. Our video camera got some good footage of it though. It had 2 little cubs. If you blow up the picture, the mom is the brown spot just below the upper row of snow, and to the right you may see 2 darker spots that are the babies! The other Grizzly we saw was fitghting a wolf! so cool to watch, wish we were closer!If you have not been to yellowstone, you need to go. It's a pretty cheap trip and tonz of fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment