

We went out to St. George and stayed with Sunny and his fam. They have some 4 wheelers so we got on them and cruised out to these underground caves. I have been spelunking in Nutty Putty and that was a little bit scary but nothing compared to this. I really thought I was going to die! Remember my grave fear of heights, and rocky drop-offs? These came into play. In the caves there were several places with huge drop offs and there was a place or two where you had to "repel" down a steep, slick rock face. You held on to a little rope (which was tied around a rock up above) the rope was about as thick as a shoelace, so as you can imagine it was hard to get a good grip on the thing... if you fell and let go of the rope you could have fallen off a drop off on the edge of this rock face. Even though I look happy in the photo my insides are screaming "Get me out of this place!"
EPIC Family "Vacation"
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment